Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Girl With The Gears Tattoo
This was for a Steam Punk Pin-Up tracker.  I really wanted to continue my work on fine line stamps.  I ended up finding a great image to work with.  Some of the lines in her hair, eyes, lips and legs i really like.  Overall i thought the carve was pretty good.  I ended up stamping on vellum which is a more see through paper.  I found some great card stock with different types of gears displayed so i used that as my background.  I attached the vellum and card stock using some brass colored brads in each corner.  There were several different background designs that i ended up using so there were a couple of different cards made available for this tracker.  I knew the novel "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" was quite popular during this time so i thought it would be a funny play on words to use that as my title.

No comments:

Post a Comment